2006. - 2012.
University of Latvia, Latvia (Doctoral studies in the sub-branch of civil law in the field of legal sciences)
University of Latvia, Latvia (LL.M.)
University of Latvia, Latvia (LL.B.)
2020. - ...
Law firm "LEADELL Vītols", Attorney at law
2013. - 2020.
Individually practicing Attorney at law
2006. - 2013.
Legal Office LLC “EuroKonsults,” Lawyer
2002. - 2005.
State Police Legal Department, Chief Inspector
Other professional activities
- 2010. - ... Lecturer at the Training Centre LLC “Partneri M.G.”
- 2009. - ... Visiting lecturer at the Art Academy of Latvia
- 2012. - 2017. Visiting lecturer at Riga Stradiņš University
- 2013. Course “Labour Law” developer and lecturer at the LLC “Latvian Commercial Bank Association Consulting and Training Centre"
- 2006. - 2011. Visiting lecturer at Turiba University
- 2007. - 2009. Visiting lecturer at University of Latvia
The Problem of Copyright and Plagiarism in Scientific Works (9th Annual Scientific Research Paper conference at the Art Academy of Latvia, 4th December 2020)
Problems concerning the right to unilaterally withdraw from the contract (Electronic legal scientific journal of Riga Stradiņš University Faculty of Law “Socrates”, 2015)
Protection of Intellectual Property in Latvia (Speech within the Creative Innovation and Initiative Week of the Art Academy of Latvia, 4th September 2014)
Problems concerning the right to unilaterally withdraw from the contract (Presentation during Scientific Conference at the Riga Stradiņš University “Current issues in the legal sphere “Pacta sunt servanda””, 7th November 2012)
Problems regarding proof in civil proceedings (Presentation at the first Doctoral Scientific Conference at the University of Latvia, 11th June 2010)
Implementation of Human Rights in Procedural Law (Lecture at the Conference "Implementation of Human Rights in the Conditions of Economic Crisis" at the University of Latvia, Faculty of Law, 4th June 2009)
2016. - ...
Board member of the foundation, Riga State German Grammar School Support Fund